Sign in to follow this  
Baked Irony

Baked Irony Suggestions

Suggestion title:  Trivia Reward Points + Reward Store. 

Description: As we already have a trivia system in place, i feel it would be beneficial to players who enjoy participating in this to gain reward points upon answering a question correctly. The rewards don't have to be anything special, cosmetics for instance, possibly castle wars rewards (decorative armour, halos etc) or something along those lines. As for the points system you could make it start at 1 point per correct answer and possibly increase the reward points for correct answer streaks. 

- Would just like to say you have a great server. Thoroughly enjoying my adventure thus far. 

• Like 2

Sounds like a great suggestion. I currently just ignore the trivia as the rewards are so minuscule.

I have not looked at the rewards for trivia, but to be honest its just trivia to me. It's not meant for the best rewards in my mind it's really meant to be the first one to answer. Maybe more of a cash rewards is needed ?!? At the same time I do think maybe it does need a revamp.

Maybe taking some items out of the vote shop and putting them into the trivia shop would be ideal, also making the items in the trivia some what worth some cash in a sense to gamble with or even trade for. I like cosmetics better than the armor it self that's worth of bossing for.